IBPS Recruitment 2022 – Probationary Officer/ MT CRP-XII Posts has released Interview Admit Card
Name of Post: IBPS PO/ MT CRP-XII Interview Admit Card 2023
Post Date: 02 August 2022
Last Updated: 27 January 2023
Total Vacancy: 6432
Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given the Notification Vacancy is Online Application for the Recruitment of the Common Recruitment Process (CRP-PO/MT-XII)- CRP-XII for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) in Various Bank. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in Any Recognized University in India. Who Candidates are Interested in the Vacancy of Various Post can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then IBPS PO Apply Online.
Read the official notification to IBPS PO/ MT Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection PO Notification of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key Result, And other important details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of IBPS Recruitment 2022
|Latest IBPS PO/ MT CRP-XII Interview Admit Card 2022|
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of vacancies||6432|
|Name of Post||CRP-XII for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||02 August 2022|
|IBPS Last Date for Registration||22 August 2022
|Interview Date||January/ February 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job (Sarkari Job)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application Apply|
|IBPS PO Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS PO/ MT-XII Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) Various Posts.
- General (UR) / OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.175/-
Pay the Examination Payment Fee Through: Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking Mode/ Mobile Banking/ E-Wallet/ Cash Card/ IMPS & E-Challan Fee Mode.
For more details refer to the notification.
- ICHR Group C Various Posts Online Form 2023
- NBCC India Various Posts Online Form 2023
- WCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Online Form 2023
- MHSRB Staff Nurse Online Form 2023
- IB Security Assistant & MTS Online Form 2023
- TSPSC Group III Services Online Form 2023
- UPSRLM BC Sakhi Online Form 2023
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2022)
Age Limit for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts Recruitment Job.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) Posts the Required Educational Qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from any recognized University or Institute.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancies Details for Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) under the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection Application form.
|Name of Bank||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Bank of India (BOI)||218||53||144||80||40||535|
|Punjab National Bank||203||50||135||75||37||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||102||24||66||38||23||253|
|Union Bank of India||836||184||573||346||155||2094|
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
- Pay Scale (Per Month): Basic pay Rs.23,700/- (Rs.52,000/- to Rs.55,000/-)
How to Apply for IBPS PO/ MT CRP-XII
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Are CRP-XII for Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2022 of Various Post.
- All Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 02/08/2022 to 22/08/2022 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Various Post-2022.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign, and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||01 August 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||02 August 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||22 August 2022
|Last Date of Payment Fee||22 August 2022|
|Pre Exam Training||September/ October 2022|
|Pre Exam Training Admit Card||September/ October 2022|
|Pre Exam Date||October 2022|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||07 October 2022|
|Pre Exam Result||02 November 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||November 2022|
|Mains Exam Result||05 January 2023|
|Mains Score Card||13 January 2023|
|Interview Date||January/ Febraury 2023|
|Interview Admit Card||27 January 2023|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before then apply online|
|IBPS PO CRP-XII Important Links|
|Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mains Score Card||Click Here|
|Mains Result||Click Here|
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Score Card||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Result||Click Here|
|Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|