IBPS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 710 Specialist Officer CRP-XII Posts; Check Details @ibps.in
Name of Post: IBPS SO (CRP-XII) Online Form 2022
Post Date: 01 November 2022
Last Updated: 01 November 2022
Total Vacancy: 710
Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given the Notification Vacancy is Online Application for the Recruitment of the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XII) for Specialist Officer (SO) vacancies on for the year 2023-2024. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in Any Recognized University in India. Who Candidates are Interested in the Vacancy of Various Post can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then IBPS SO Apply Online.
Read the official notification to IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection Notification of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key Result, And other important details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of IBPS Recruitment 2022
|Latest IBPS SO XII Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No. of vacancies||710|
|Name of Post||CRP SPL-XII for Specialist Officer (SO) Posts|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||21 November 2022|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job (Sarkari Job)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application Apply|
|IBPS PO Official Website||ibps.in|
IBPS Specialist Officer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued Specialist Officer Posts.
- General (UR) / OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.175/-
Pay the Examination Payment Fee Through: Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking Mode/ Mobile Banking/ E-Wallet/ Cash Card/ IMPS & E-Challan Fee Mode.
For more details refer to the notification.
- Army AOC Material Assistant Online Form 2022
- PGIMER Group A, B & C Various Posts Online Form 2022
- Patna High Court Translator (Group B) Online Form 2022
- APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Online Form 2022
- NFC Apprentice Online Form 2022
- India Post SA, Postman & MTS Online Form 2022
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2022
Age Limit (As on 01/11/2022)
Age Limit for IBPS Specialist Officer Posts Recruitment Jobs.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- MaXIImum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
IBPS Specialist Officer Posts the Required Educational Qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree with DOEACC ‘B’ Level Certificate
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
Agriculture Field Officer (AFO):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
- Master Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject in Degree Level.
- Master Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a Subject in Degree Level.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)
- Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR / Personal Officer:
- Master Degree / Master Degree Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
Marketing Officer (MO):
- Bachelor’s Degree any Stream
- MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancies Details for Specialist Officer under the IBPS Application form.
|Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Agriculture Field Officer (AFO)||206||47||141||84||38||516|
|HR / Personal Officer||06||01||04||03||01||15|
|Marketing Officer (MO)||40||09||28||16||07||100|
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for Specialist Officer Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
- Pay Scale (Per Month): Basic pay Rs.23,700/- (Rs.52,000/- to Rs.55,000/-)
How to Apply for IBPS SO CRP-XII
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Are Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-XII) for Specialist Officer (SO) vacancies on for the year 2022-2023 Recruitment 2022 of Various Post.
- All Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 03/11/2022 to 23/11/2022 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Various Post-2022.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign, and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||01 November 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||21 November 2022
|Last Date of Payment Fee||21 November 2022|
|Pre Exam Date||24 to 31 December 2022|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before then applying online|
|IBPS SO CRP XII Important Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|