IDBI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for IT Expert and Chief Information Security Officer Post @idbibank.in
Name of Post: IDBI Bank IT/ CISO Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 21 April 2021
Total Vacancy: 06
IDBI Bank Ltd. has given the Notification for Application for the Information Technology (IT) Experts and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts on Contract Basis. The Candidates should have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any Engineering discipline from any recognized University or Institution. Candidates who are interested in The IDBI Bank Vacancy of Various Post can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then Apply Online.
Read the official notification to IDBI Bank Officer Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest Notification of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key Result, and other important details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of IDBI Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||IDBI Bank Ltd.|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Name of Post||IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||20 April 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||03 May 2021|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs ( Sarkari Job)|
|Application Process||E-Mail Application Apply|
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Various Posts
- Application Fee: No Fee
For More Fee Details Refer For the Notification.
Age Limit (as on 31/03/2021)
Age Limit for IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Posts Recruitment IDBI Jobs.
Head (Digital Banking) and CISO:
- Minimum Age: 45 Years
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
All Others Posts:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules
For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer posts the Required Educational Qualification.
Chief Data Officer, Head, Deputy Chief Technology Officer:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in any Engineering Discipline OR Bachelor Degree in science along with MCA from any recognized University/ Institute
- 18 to 20 years experience
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO):
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Master’s in Computer Application from any recognized University/ Institute
- 20 years experience, at least 15 years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Information Security field in Supervisory Role
Head – Digital Banking & Emerging Payments:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR Master’s in Computer Application/ Master in Business Administration/ Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration
- 20 years experience, at least 10 to 12 years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Digital Banking field in Supervisory Role.
IDBI Bank Vacancy 2021
IDBI Vacancy Post Wise Details
|Name of Post||Total|
|Chief Data Officer||01|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|Head – Digital Banking||01|
More Details Read The Notification.
IDBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer Posts Applying Candidates Will Be the Selection In Stages
- Preliminary Screening
- Shortlisting based on the Eligibility Criteria, Candidate’s Qualifications, Suitability/ Experience, etc
For More Details about Selection Procedure read the Full Notification
IDBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer Post in IDBI Bank is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
|Name Of Post||Salary (Per Annum)|
|Chief Data Officer||Rs.40 to 45 lac|
|Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)|
|Chief Information Security Officer||Rs.50 to 60 lac|
|Head – Digital Banking|
How to Apply For IDBI Bank Officer
- IDBI Bank IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer Posts Recruitment 2021of Various Post.
- All Interested Candidate Can send their application to “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line From 20/04/2021 To 03/05/2021 In Online Form @idbibank.in
- Candidate Read The Full Notification Details IDBI Bank Ltd. IT Experts and Chief Information Security Officer Posts 2021.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check The All Document – Eligibility, Id Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload You’re Photo, Sign and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, Id Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Advertisement No.||1/ 2021-22|
|Advertisement Date||20 April 2021|
|Starting Date for Receiving of Application||20 April 2021|
|Last Date for Receiving of Application||03 May 2021|
|Interested Applicants Can Read The Whole Notification Before Than Apply Online|
|IDBI Bank Officer Important Links|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest More Jobs|
|Post Details||Last Date||Recruitment Link|
|Madras High Court Class 4 Recruitment 2021||06 June 2021||Click Here|
|FSSAI Manager Recruitment 2021||15 May 2021||Click Here|
|UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2021||01 May 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2021||30 April 2021||Click Here|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date Postponed 2021||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2021 2021||Click Here|