NTRO Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 182 Technical Assistant & Aviator II Posts; Check Details @ntro.gov.in
Name of Post: NTRO Technical Assistant & Aviator Online Form 2022
Post Date: 22 December 2022
Last Updated: 22 December 2022
Total Vacancy: 182
National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has given the Notification for Online Applications for the Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts. Candidates should have a B.Tech, M.Tech, Master Degree from a recognized Board/ Institute / University. Who Candidates are Interested in The Vacancy of Various Post can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then NTRO Apply Online.
Read the official notification to National Technical Research Organization Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest National Technical Research Organization Notification of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, and other important details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of NTRO Recruitment 2022
|Latest NTRO Technical Assistant and Aviator II Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|No. of Vacancies||182|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||30 December 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||21 January 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs ( Sarkari Job)|
|Job Location for Northern Region||All India|
|Application Process||Online Application Apply|
|NTRO Official Website||ntro.gov.in|
NTRO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts.
- General (UR)/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: No Fee
Pay the Examination Fee Through: Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
- PSSSB Sub Inspector & Various Online Form 2022
- RSMSSB Primary School Tacher Online Form 2022
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Online Form 2022
- SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Online Form 2022
- OSSC CPGL Group B Online Form 2022
- WBPSC Assistant Engineer & Various Online Form 2022
- PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Online Form 2022
Age Limit for Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts the required Educational Qualification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in releated Stream from a recognized University / Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in releated Stream from a recognized University / Institute.
More Details Read the Notification.
NTRO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts Vacancy Details Posts Wise.
|Name of Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Technical Assistant (Computer Science& Information Technology)||34||08||22||12||05||81|
|Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communication )||33||08||22||11||05||79|
NTRO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
NTRO Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts of the National Technical Research Organization is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
- Salary (per Month): Level 7 (Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-)
- Salary (per Month): Level 10 (Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-)
How to Apply for NTRO Technical Assist & Aviator
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) is Technical Assistant and Aviator II Posts Recruitment 2022 of Various Post.
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Between 30/12/2022 to 21/01/2023 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about National Technical Research Organization Post 2022.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details Check the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign, and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
NTRO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||20 December 2022|
|Starting Date for Application||30 December 2022|
|Last Date for Application||21 January 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||21 January 2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before then applying online|
|NTRO Technical Assistant & Aviator Important Links|
|Apply Online||Active on 30-12-2022|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|