PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Diploma Trainee Posts; Check Details @powergrid.in
Name of Post: PGCIL Diploma Trainee Online Form 2022
Post Date: 24 March 2022
Last Updated: 24 March 2022
Total Vacancy: 16
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has given the Notification Vacancy is Online Application for the Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region. Candidates should have a possessed Diploma from any recognized University/ Institute. Candidates Who are Interested in the Vacancy of Various Posts can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then Apply Online.
Read the official notification PGCIL Diploma eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, and download the official notification below link.
Updated the Latest Notification of Various Post Exam Dates, Admit Card, Answer Key results, And Other Important Details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of PGCIL Recruitment 2022
|Latest PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|No. of vacancies||105|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) Posts|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||27 January 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||20 February 2022|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs ( Sarkari Job)|
|Job Location||Ladakh & Kashmir|
|Application process||Online Application Apply|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergrid.in|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region.
- General (UR) / EWS/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST: No Fee
Pay the Examination Fee Through: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
- UPPSC PSC Online Form 2022
- RSMSSB Livestock Assistant Online Form 2022
- RCF Technician & Jr Clerk Recruitment 2022
- UKMSSB MO Online Form 2022
- WBPSC Civil Service (Executive) Online Form 2022
- ECGC PO Online Form 2022
- TPSC MO & SO Online Form 2022
- MPSC Administrative Officer Online Form 2022
Age Limit (As on 20/04/2022)
Age Limit for Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region Recruitment.
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region for the Required Educational Qualification.
- Full Time Diploma from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Civil Engineering.
More Details Read the Notification.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region Vacancy Details Posts Wise
|Name of Post||Region||UR||EWS||ST||Total|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Ladakh||04||01||04||09|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||Ladakh||02||–||–||02|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Kashmir||05||–||–||05|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to Power Grid Corporation India is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
- Stipend (per Month): Rs.27,500/-
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
- The Power Grid Corporation India Limited (PGCIL) is a Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) Posts in Northern Region Recruitment 2022 of Various Posts.
- All Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 21/03/2022 to 20/04/2022 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about The Power Grid Corporation India Limited (PGCIL) Various Post-2022.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||21 March 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||21 March 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||20 April 2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||20 April 2022|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before then apply online|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Important Links|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|