UPSSSC PET Recruitment 2022 – Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022 has released Result
Name of Post: UPSSSC PET (Preliminary Eligibility Test) Result 2023
Post Date: 28 June 2022
Last Updated: 25 Janaury 2023
Total Vacancy: –
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has given the Notification for Online Application for the Recruitment of Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 for Group C Posts. Candidates should have a Class 10th (High School) from Any Recognized Board. Who Candidates Are Interested in The Vacancy of Various Posts Can Be Read The Full Notification Details & Then Apply Online.
Read the official notification to UPSSSC PET Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated the latest Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Notification of Various Post Exam Dates, Admit Card, Answer Key results, and other important details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of UPSSSC PET Notification 2022
|Latest UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow|
|No. of vacancies||–|
|Name of Exam||Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||28 June 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||27 July 2022; Extended to 31 July 2022|
|Exam Result||25 January 2023|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs ( Sarkari Job)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application Apply|
UPSSSC PET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Posts.
- General (UR)/ OBC: Rs.185/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.95/-
- PH: Rs.25/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking/ SBI I Collect Fee Modes.
For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2023
- RRC NWR Railway Apprentice Online Form 2023
- UPSC Jr. Translation Officer & Various Online Form 2023
- DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Life Insurance AAO (Generalist) Online Form 2023
- Indian Army SSC Tech Online Form 2023
- HPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2023
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022)
Age Limit for PET UPSSSC of Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Posts Recruitment Jobs.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
For More Details Refer to the Notification.
PET Exam UPSSSC of Preliminary Eligibility Test posts the Required Educational Qualification.
- Class 10th (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board OR Any Higher Qualification in Any Recognized Board/ Institute/ University.
More Details Read the Notification.
UPSSSC PET Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Preliminary Eligibility Test for Group C Posts Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Total Post|
|Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)||–|
UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022: Selection Process
Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2022
- UPSSSC PET Exam will be conducted in offline mode
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks and the standard of questions will be of high school/ intermediate level
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be of 02 hours duration, i.e. 120 minutes
|Name of Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|Indian National Movement||05||05|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05||05|
|Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|
UPSSSC PET Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The Pay Scale to UPSSSC is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
- Salary (Per Month): Grade Pay More than Rs.1900/- (Pay band Rs.5200- 20200) and Less than Rs.4600/- (Pay Band – Rs.9300- 34800)
How to Apply for UPSSSC PET 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow Are Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 for Group C Posts Recruitment 2022 of Various Posts.
- All Interested Candidates Can Apply Between 28/06/2022 to 31/07/2022 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details aboutUttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission PET -2022.
- Kindly Fill in Your Basic Details Check the All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign, and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
UPSSSC PET Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||28 June 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||28 June 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||31 July 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Fee||31 July 2022|
|Last Date of Corrections||03 August 2022|
|Exam Date||15 – 16 October 2022|
|Admit Card||01 October 2022|
|Result||25 January 2023|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before then apply online|
|UPSSSC PET Important Links|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|