UPSC CDS I Result 2022 – Combined Defence Service Exam (I) has released Final Result with Marks
Name of Post: UPSC CDS I Final Result with Marks 2023
Post Date: 22 December 2021
Last Updated: 18 January 2023
Total Vacancy: 341
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given the Notification Vacancy is Online Application for the Recruitment of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (I) 2022. Candidates should have possessed Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University. Who Candidates are Interested in the Vacancy of Various Post can be Read the Full Notification Details & Then Apply Online.
Read the official notification to UPSC CDS Exam Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale (Salary), Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Download Official Notification below link.
Updated The Latest UPSC CDS Notification 2022 of Various Post Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key Result, And Other Important Details from time to time at GovtVacancy.Info (India’s No.1 Job Portal).
Overview of UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||341|
|Name of Post||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||22 December 2021|
|CDS Last Date for Registration||11 January 2022|
|Final Result with Marks||18 January 2023|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs (Sarkari Naukri)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Process||Online Application Apply|
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria
Based on the Candidates Category wise the Application Fee is issued for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Posts.
- General (UR)/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST: Nil (Exempted)
- All Female Candidates: Nil
Pay the Examination Fee Through: Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan Fee Mode.
For More Fee Details Refer for the Notification.
- MPPSC SSE Online Form 2023
- MPPEB High School TET Online Form 2023
- DHFWS Howrah Staff Nurse & Various Online Form 2023
- NHPC India Trainee Engineer & Officer Online Form 2023
- OSSC CGL, Steno & Various Online Form 2023
- TSPSC Jr. Lecturer & Various Online Form 2023
- MPPSC Forest Service (SFSE) Online Form 2023
Age Limit for Combined Defence Services (CDS) Post Recruitment Jobs.
For IMA & Indian Naval Academy Posts:
- Age Between: 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2004
For Air Force Academy Posts:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Between: 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003
For Officers Training Academy (OTA):
- Age Between: 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
For More Details Refer for the Notification.
Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam Various Post the required Educational Qualification.
Indian Military Academy (I.M.A.)/ Officers Training Academy (OTA):
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University/ Institution
Indian Naval Academy (INA):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
Air Force Academy:
- Bachelor Degree with Physics & Mathematics in 10+2 level or Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
More Details Read the Notification.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Combined Defence Services Post wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Madras) SSC Men||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai SSC Women||17|
UPSC CDS Exam 2022: Selection Process
Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam (I) Posts applying candidates will be the selection in stages
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022: Salary
The Pay Scale to UPSC is a great opportunity for candidates with the required qualifications. According to their educational qualifications, candidates are posted.
|Name of Rank||Level||Salary (per Month)|
|Lieutenant||Level-10||Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Level-10B||Rs.61,300/- to Rs.1,93,900/-|
|Major||Level-11||Rs.69,400/- to Rs.2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level-12A||Rs.1,21,200/- to Rs.2,12,400/-|
|Colonel||Level-13||Rs.1,30,600/- to Rs.2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||Level-13A||Rs.1,39,600/- to Rs.2,17,600/-|
|Major General||Level-14||Rs.1,44,200- to Rs.2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level-15||Rs.1,82,200/- to Rs.2,24,100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level-16||Rs.2,05,400/- to Rs.2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level-17||Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS I
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the Combined Defence Services Examination 1 Recruitment 2022 of Various Post.
- All Interested Candidate Can Apply Between 22/12/2021 to 11/01/2022 Online Form.
- Candidate Read the Full Notification Details about Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Various Post-2022.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details Check the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details Upload Your Photo, Sign and Other Documents.
- Prepared Scan Document Related To Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof And Other Documents.
- Must Be Check Your Complete Details Preview Before Submit Application Form And All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out Of the Final Submitted Form.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement No.||04/2021 CDS-I|
|Advertisement Date||22 December 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Application||22 December 2021|
|Last Date for Registration||11 January 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Fee (Online)||11 January 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Fee (Offline)||11 January 2022|
|Date to Online Application Can be Withdrawn||18 to 24 January 2022|
|Exam Date||10 April 2022|
|Admit Card||14 March 2022|
|Result||18 May 2022|
|Final Result||22 November 2022|
|Final Result (OTA)||13 January 2023|
|Final Result with Marks||17 January 2023|
|Interested applicants Can Read the whole Notification Before than apply online|
|Public Service Commission CDS I Important Links|
|Final Result with Marks||Click Here|
|Final Result (OTA)||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Result||Name Wise | Roll Wise|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|